Flavor of the Week:Tetrarch



*shyly waves* Hello. I know, I know. Before you jump down my throat about not posting for a while, I plan on writing an off topic blog post about why I've been gone for so long. Don't worry, I'm not quitting the blog especially since everytime I come back to check on it the number of followers keeps on increasing. Thats actually pretty amazing. But you know what else is?

Tetrarch!


You know, unlike some metalheads, I don't look down on a band that wants to make it big and even, *gasp* wants to played on mainstream radio. But these guys may actually deserve it. Hey, we all have got to make a living.


Formed out of Atlanta, GA in 2007, Tetrarch is an unsigned young thrash metal band with a hint of the melodic, looking for the right break. I really like this group (Not only because they feature a black girl on lead guitar, which is pretty groovy to me), but they really have a passion for the music and are not trying to be like a lot of the deathcore bands that are popping up out of the Atlanta region.


I hope someone snatches these kids up quick.


Check out some tunes from myspace and some live footage:





Yay or Nay? I want your opinion

Comments

Viajera said…
Pretty good, actually. Not too much a fam of the in-sync head banging (lol), but yeah, love their sound.
Anonymous said…
yay!

Better than Trivium on a good hair day!

Right producer and more studio time and they can make it!

Bravo!

Second stage at Mayhem Fest in '13!

Popular Posts